"For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the
Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words." ~
Romans 8:26
Not only has God been answering prayers for me to be more dependent upon Him, but He continues to amaze me in His faithfulness. That shouldn't surprise me by now but it still does. This is one of His awesome qualities, in the true sense of the word.
Before departing on this trip, I prayed that I would have roommates I'd get along with and maybe be able to talk about faith with. I've got them. Since I've been here, I've prayed for opportunities to share the gospel and that has become the next conversation I have. I've been praying for the health of a sick friend from home and for God's will to be done in that situation, and she is strongly and steadily improving. The Spirit is working in me more than I can even know. I pray now that I, too, would be faithful to my Father like He is to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment